Pharma trainers/reps – if you missed it, don’t worry, here’s the recording of the webinar I did for LTEN.
What’s the big idea in this webinar?
Have you ever tried to jump up four steps at a time? Did you fall? Well that’s exactly what our reps are doing – jumping up the staircase of behavior change. And we wonder why the doors shut on them! Not only do sales reps make this mistake several times a day, but in some cases, we trained them to do it!
The good news… fixing this mistake is surprisingly simple. We’ll show you an idea to help your teams run up the staircase of behavior change with ease instead of falling over and over again.
Why should you watch it?
You’ll leave with three simple things you can teach your reps to help them influence more effectively. By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe (and help them stop making) the big mistake reps commonly make in their influential efforts
- Identify the five steps of behavior change that help us all influence more effectively
- Apply three ideas that will increase your rep’s ability to influence customer engagement, build trust and open doors to better outcomes
What did others think?
Here’s what others said about the webinar:
- “I am delighted that I joined your webinar as I am walking away with a refocused approach to all interactions, not just business but personal as well.”
- “That was awesome! The time flew by and I have ideas I want to try right now!”
- “Thank you for a fabulous seminar! So glad I came!”