I wish all my friends in Commercial bio/pharma could chat with Keith Ferrazzi.
He is considered to be a “Global Leader of Tomorrow” by the World Economic Forum, one of the top “40 Under 40” business leaders by Crain’s Business, and one of the most creative Americans in ‘Who’s Really Who’. He has been published in The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., and Fast Company. His #1 New York times best selling books Never Eat Alone and Who’s Got your Back propelled him into the spotlight by redefining relationship growth. He is now considered the world’s foremost expert in professional relationship development.
Here’s the next best thing. Watch as I ask him questions to help us become trusted advisors.
You will get a minimum of 10 great ideas to apply today to your work including:
- Why he believes we are further ahead than we might think.
- What every business he’s ever worked with has discovered about focusing on the customer and the impact on economics.
- The greatest aspiration we should have and how it impacts shareholder value.
- His take on the debate between shareholder value, customer focus and employee focus.
- How we can create the benefits of “the long slow dinner” in a 10-second introduction.
- What you can say – in your opening comments – to overcome the mistrust.
- Why he thinks the Challenger Sale used a publicity stunt which may be misleading.
- What vulnerability and empathy have to do with the art of selling.=
- What our true job is in sales.
- One big tip to change culture.
Enjoy! I’m very excited to share this with you.